Thursday, March 27, 2008

Much about Nothing

I always feel like I have to have something funny or profound to right about when I come here. I forget that much of what fills ours days is a bit more than nothing. It's kinda nice to just blabber.

Mom picked up Tristan from school today, he was very surprised and excited to see her. He spent the rest of the day with them, playing games, having lunch, and helping Grandma plant. They also made cookies, he brought some home. And I was doing so well.

Zander was feeling and looking better today. He talked a mile a minute to make up for his two days of illness. We spent some time swinging and playing outside. He really gets lonely when Tristan is gone for too long. By 2 he came up "Mom, I got my shoes on. We go get Tristan now."
"No Zander, we don't need to."
"Yes, we NEED to pick up Tristan from school."
"Honey, Tristan is not at school."
"Tristan not at school?"
Puzzled look reveals wheels turning in head.
"Want to go to Grandma's house too!"
He's that smart. Or we're just that predictable. They are growing up so fast either way. I can barely remember Zander being the baby anymore, he's so big.

Miriam is taking many more steps more often. She practices all the time and has been experimenting with climbing. She can scale onto Zander's bed, but gets a little scared when it comes to getting off. She can get herself onto and off of her ride on toys rather gracefully. Mims is also dabbling with her sense of humor, being silly then waiting for you to laugh. She still likes to play in clothes, hide and seek is a favorite, and lots and lots of tickles. And like her brothers she seems to like a good rush, no fear. They'll be my little stunt team.

As for me I am finally tired. Will I actually sleep soon, who knows.

No comments: