Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Stating all over again.

I’ve been telling myself I would do this for all of 2009. I played, and procrastinated, and pondered. Then I made a zillion excuses, turned off the computer and found something else to do.


That’s the thing about suburban life, there are always things I NEED to get done. Often times they cast a dark shadow over the things I’d like to be doing. (Funny how heaping piles of laundry can block out the sun.) So that’s what this blog is about; a suburban housewife/mother of three struggling to walk the line between domestic acceptance and bohemian artist. We’re talking Martha Stewart, meets Linda Perry, meets Janis Joplin, meets Rachel Ray, meets Nancy Botwin. If they all had 3 kids, a man who works like mad, and a home in suburbia. So there’s a little of everything and anything that crosses my path or my mind during the throes of this life.

No comments: