Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Snot.

Tristan was the first to have it. Birthday and snot. Although he wasn't feeling well, and after my initial 2-3 days of this and now Jer starting his today I know he felt down right crappy, I thought it important he was able to have his last day of pre-school that just so happen to fall on his 5th birthday. He was given a special birthday crown that his friends in class decorated with stickers, I made cupcakes for him to take in, not to mention the end of year party that included icecream cone sundaes which he told me later he did his up with cookies, cherries, and m&ms. Good boy.  
SO my first baby has turned 5, quite the milestone for us. With a "school" picture up on the wall, he looks so grown up. I still remember his birth, how hard of a pregnancy that was, how young and naive we were; it all seems so close yet so very far, far behind us. 

No comments: